Item added to favorite productsItem removed from favorite productsItem added to listItem removed from list
Your cart has been updated
$8.99 was $9.99
Sale price valid from 10/17/2021 until 10/23/2021
CLIP DIGITAL COUPON
Pain Relieving Ointment on a Breathable Adhesive Pad Targets more pain receptors* *Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers. Use Temporarily relieves minor pain Drug Facts Active ingredients - Purposes Lidocaine 4% - Topical anesthetic Menthol 1% - Topical analgesic
Adults and children over 12 years:
• clean and dry affected area
• remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
• carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
• once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
• use 1 patch for up to 12 hours
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Warnings / Cautions
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE
• more than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut irritated, or swollen skin
• on puncture wounds
• for more than one week without consulting a doctor
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
• use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
• rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
• do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
• do not allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
• do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
• do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
• dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
• condition worsens
• redness is present
• irritation develops
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For easy removal of embossed backing:
Pop, peel, apply
Please read and understand the above drug facts before using
ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.