BackItem added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from list
Garnier Hair Mask Plumping Treat Watermelon Extract 3-in-1
13.5 fl oz $0.59/fl oz
What Does 97% Naturally Derived Mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 97% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 3% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation. Ingredients - Derived/Sourced from 1239527 B Aqua/Water - Purified water Cetearyl Alcohol - Coconut or other plant Glycerin - Soybean or other plant Isopropyl Myristate - Coconut or other plant Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Coconut or other plant Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil - Soybean Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Aloe Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil - Sunflower Punica Granatum Extract - Pomegranate Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil - Coconut Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract/Watermelon Fruit Extract - Watermelon Coco-Caprylate/Caprate.
1239527 B, Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract/Watermelon Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, F.I.L.# C256489/1
ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.