BackItem added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from listACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.
22 fl oz $0.20/fl oz
Usage Directions / Dosage
Wear rubber gloves. To open, press tab in and hold down while turning nozzle. Spray surface to cover soiled area. Wipe with damp cloth or sponge. Rinse well with water. To close, turn nozzle back until tab locks into position. Always re-close after use and store closed.
Warnings / Cautions
Keep out of reach of children. Danger: corrosive to eyes and skin. Harmful if swallowed. Read precautions on back. Note: do not use on natural marble, stone, terrazzo, polished or anodized aluminum, metallic or painted surfaces, colored grout or counter tops. May etch some older or worn porcelain tubs and sinks or ceramic tile. If in doubt, test hidden areas first. Avoid contact with wood, fabric and wallpaper. Wipe up spills immediately and rinse with water. Not for use on food contact surfaces. Do not use on cookware, coffee makers, tea kettles, humidifiers and washing machines. Danger: corrosive. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye and skin damage. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Do not ingest. Do not breathe vapor or mist. Do not mix with bleach or other household chemicals as harmful fumes may result. Handle with care, wear rubber gloves and eye protection. Use in well-ventilated areas. Contains sulfamic acid. First aid: if in eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. If on skin, immediately wash with soap and water. Get immediate medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. If inhaled, move person to fresh air.