BackItem added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from listACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.
Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover
32 oz $0.14/oz
Spray Bottle. Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach kills 99.9% of household mold and mildew.
Contains: sodium hypochlorite, dimehticone/silica PEG distearate antifoam, fragrance, lauramine oxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium orthosilicate. Contains no phosphorus.
Usage Directions / Dosage
Spray tile cleaner on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no-wax floors. After mildew stains disappear, rinse well. Rinse immediately after use on rubber, vinyl and items such as shower curtains. To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces, or on fabric. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain.
Warnings / Cautions
Do not mix with chemicals that contain ammonia. Moderate eye irritant. Mild to moderate skin irritant. If contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Exposure to vapor mist may irritate eyes, nose, throat, and or lungs. Use in well ventilated areas and avoid prolonged exposure. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, have person sip glassful of water; call 911 or poison control center immediately for further treatment advice.