TevraPet Flea Treatment Extra Large Dogs
0.6 fl oz $49.98/fl oz
Item added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from list
Monthly Topical Treatment of Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice Tevrapet ActivateII Extra Large Dog rapidly kills fleas and may reduce the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), a hypersensitivity skin disorder which may be induced by the feeding activity of fleas. Tevrapet ActivateII Extra Large Dog kills existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours. Any other fleas that jump on the dog are killed within 2 hours. Protection against further flea infestation lasts at least four (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climate. Flea larvae in the dog's surroundings killed following contact with a Tevrapet ActivateII Extra Large Dog treated dog. Tevrapet ActivateII Extra Large Dog is waterproof and will remain effective even after a shampoo treatment, after swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. For best results, use monthly treatments for flea and tick control.
Other Ingredients 56.92%, Total 100.00%
Warnings / Cautions
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WARNING SEE FIRST AID AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON BACK PANEL. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS. WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, and chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS OTHER THAN DOGS. Do not use on dogs or puppies under seven weeks of age or weighing less than 55 lbs. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS This product is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product packaging. FIRST AID IF IN EYES: • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: • Take off contaminated clothing. • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. HOT LINE NUMBER Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For more information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-775-9416. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN OR VETERINARIAN Treat patient symptomatically. SIDE EFFECTS Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Although uncommon, gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-775-9416. DO NOT USE ON CATS - MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
For Use Only on Dogs & Puppies 7 Weeks of Age and Older and over 55 lbs. Directions for Use It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. Read Entire Label Before Each Use. Use Only on Dogs. Restrictions Do not use on cats. Do not allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes. Do not use on dogs under seven weeks of age or weighing less than 55 lbs. Do not apply more than 1 tube per treatment per dog. Do not apply more than 1 tube per treatment for dogs over 55 lbs. How to Apply The dog should be standing for the application. Remove tube from the package. Hold tube in a vertical upright position. Cut off top of tube with scissors. Part the hair at each spot until the skin is visible. Invert tube and place the open end of the tube on the skin of the dog. Squeeze tube to expel the liquid and apply the product evenly along the dog's back in 3 to 4 spots from the base of the skull to the base of the tail. Take care that liquid does not run off the dog. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal. In case of severe pest infestations, you are able to retreat your dog earlier than (4) four weeks. If infestation is severe at the initiation of treatment, once a week treatment is permitted not to exceed 4 weeks. After pest control has been successful, please return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.