Clorox Cleaner + Bleach Original
32 fl oz $0.13/fl oz
Item added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from list
Cleans 40% more per spray* *Based on lab testing vs. previous offering. Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses • found in home •Cold Virus (Rhinovirus Type 37), •Flu Virus (Influenza A2, Hong Kong) Kills germs** on hard, nonporous surfaces: **Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
Other Ingredients: 98.16%, Total: 100.00%
Warnings / Cautions
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. USE ONLY IN WELL-VENTILATED AREAS. SEE BACK LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS WITH HEART CONDITIONS OR CHRONIC RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS SUCH AS ASTHMA, EMPHYSEMA OR OBSTRUCTIVE LUNG DISEASE. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty water for 15-20 minutes. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS BLEACH. DO NOT USE OR MIX THIS PRODUCT WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS, SUCH AS AMMONIA, TOILET BOWL CLEANERS, RUST REMOVERS OR ACID, AS THIS RELEASES HAZARDOUS GASES.
Do not reuse or refill except as described in the directions for use. Refill only with this product. Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. Refill only with this product. To spray every drop: Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying. To refill: Turn trigger on spray bottle counterclockwise and pull upwards to remove. After refilling spray bottle, replace trigger by aligning tube on trigger with tube inside bottle and push down until it clicks into place. To Clean and Disinfect Hard, Nonporous Surfaces: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. Align to close
ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.