Garnier Hair Mask Damage Repairing Treatment 1 Minute
13.5 fl oz $0.59/fl oz
Item added to favorite products Item removed from favorite products Item added to list Item removed from list
What Does 98% Naturally Derived Mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation. Ingredients - Derived/Sourced from 1199806 D2 Aqua/Water - Purified water Cetearyl Alcohol - Coconut or other plant Glycerin - Soybean or other plant Isopropyl Myristate - Coconut or other plant Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Coconut or other plant Carica Papaya Fruit Extract/Papaya Fruit Extract - Papaya Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - Amla Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil - Soybean Sodium Hydroxide - Part of the remaining 2%* Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil - Sunflower Coco-Caprylate/Caprate - Coconut or other plant Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil.
1199806 D2, Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract/Papaya Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geramiol, Limonene, Fragrance
3 Ways to Soft, Smooth & Damage Repaired Hair. How to Use: 1. As a mask: After shampoo, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute. Rinse. 2.As a conditioner: After shampoo, apply to hair from root to tip. Rinse. 3.As a leave-in: Apply on damp hair for intense surface repair.
ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. WAKEFERN FOOD CORP. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.