Fast and Fresh Arroz con Pollo
- 1 package Wholesome Pantry frozen brown rice
- 2 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Red Pepper Infused Olive Oil
- 1 packet Sazon seasoning mix
- 1 cup Spanish olives
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cooked and chopped
- Cook both packages of brown rice according to package directions, then empty into a large bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, tossing until well mixed.
- Serve immeditely or keep in the fridge for meal prep!
Protein Packed Fried Rice
- 1 package Wholesome Pantry Frozen Fried Rice
- 1 lb Wholesome Pantry cooked shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 2 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Garlic infused olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh scallions
- Cook both packages of rice according to package directions, then empty into a large bowl.
- Stir in shrimp, oil and scallions, tossing until well mixed.
- Serve immeditely or keep in the fridge for meal prep all week long!
Smoked Paprika Chicken with Mediterranean Couscous
- 1 package ShopRite trading Company Mediterranean couscous
- 2 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet and cook chicken tenders until golden brown and cooked through, about 3- 4 minutes. Let cool slightly, then roughly chop into bite sized pieces.
- Combine chicken with cooked couscous and stir until combnied. Serve or store in fridge for easy meal prep all week long!
Roasted Salmon over Parmesan Broccoli Couscous
1 lb salmon filets
4-5 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Basil Infused Olive Oil
1 package ShopRite Trading Company Parmesan couscous
1 cup steamed and chopped broccoli florets
1 pint Wholesome Pantry cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon on cookie sheet and brush all over with olive oil.
Roast salmon until cooked, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions. Once cooked, stir in broccoli and tomatoes and toss until well combined.
Serve salmon with couscous for dinner or portion into meal prep containers for lunch all week long.
Shrimp Pesto Pearl Couscous
- 1 package ShopRite Trading Company Pearl Couscous
- 1 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Tuscan Infused Olive Oil
- 8 oz Wholeosme Pantry Shrimp, thawed
- 3 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Pesto
- Cook couscous according to package directions, then set aside.
- Saute shrimp in olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss couscous, shrimp and pesto together until mixed. Serve immediately or store in fridge for meal prep all week!