From the farmer’s market to your local ShopRite, Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauces are the burst of fresh Italian-American flavor your dinner table needs! We met up with Hoboken Farm’s founder, Brad Finkel, at Edible Philly’s Winter Food Market to get a behind the scenes taste of what his sauces are all about.
We tried out each of Hoboken Farm’s signature pasta sauces: Big Red Marinara, Vodka, and Tomato Basil and came up with our favorite pasta, sauce and mix-in combinations below to inspire your next pasta night!
Big Red Marinara
ShopRite Kitchens Fresh Cheese Tortellini, Fresh Lasagna Sheets or Sausage Tortelloni
Our fave add-ins, toppings and uses:
- Stir in ground beef for a simple bolognese
- Top your pasta with freshly grated cheese or a dollop of ricotta
- Use Big Red as the sauce in your favorite baked ziti recipe
- Crack fresh eggs into a skillet filled with Big Red and simmer for Eggs in Purgatory
ShopRite Imported Bronze Cut Pennoni Pasta
Our fave add-ins and toppings:
- Before serving, stir in sauteed spinach and grilled shrimp
- Top with crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly Cut Zucchini Noodles (check out the produce section of your local ShopRite!) or
- ShopRite Whole Grain Spaghetti
- ShopRite Imported Gigli or Ziti