Simply Frightful Cheese and Crackers
Start your ghoulish guests off with these delightfully frightful cheese and cracker appetizers! Use a few Halloween mini cookie cutters such as ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, bats and witches' hats to cut sliced Wholesome Pantry cheese for perfectly portioned cracker toppers.
Petrified Chocolate Covered PretzelsThese little pretzels are simple, delicious, and a great way to get the kids involved in Halloween party prep! Simply microwave dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and dip Wholesome Pantry Pretzels in and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet to dry. Top with sprinkles, candy eyes, or any other candies your little monsters love!
Creepy Cute Cookie SpidersWho could resist these little creepy crawlers? Separate Wholesome Pantry chocolate creme sandwich cookies and use broken pretzel pieces to make the spider legs. A little marshmallow creme or melted chocolate can help glue the other cookie half back on top once you've placed all the spider legs. Finally, top with a couple kooky candy eyes (available at your local craft store).
Wickedly Delicious Witches' Hat Cookies
These bewitching cookies are another kid-friendly Halloween treat! Have them dip our Wholesome Pantry Gingersnaps in melted dark chocolate and then top them off with a chocolate candy kiss. Melt a little white chocolate, dye it orange with food dye, and pipe little bows before letting dry completely.
Spooky Lemon Ginger No Bake Cheesecakes
These cheesecakes may look like candy corn, but we decided to go with lemon ginger for a little grown up treat for the big monsters in the room.
For the Cookie Crumble Layer:
- ½ cup crushed Wholesome Pantry Gingersnaps Cookies
- ¼ cup crushed Wholesome Pantry Chocolate Sandwich cookies
- 2 tsp Wholesome Pantry brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Pantry unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake layers:
- 16 oz ShopRite cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 cup Wholesome Pantry powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ⅓ cup ShopRite sour cream
- 12 oz ShopRite Whipped topping, thawed
- Orange and yellow food coloring, if desired
- ShopRite Whipped Cream, for topping
- Make the cookie crumble by coming all crumble ingredients and mixing well. Add a few tablespoons to the bottom of serving glasses. Set aside
- For the cheesecake layers, beat cream cheese until smooth, then slowly beat in sugar, extracts, ginger and sour cream until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Divide mixture into 3 bowls and dye one orange, one yellow and leave the last white. Layer each color into the serving glasses on top of the cookie crumble. Top with whipped cream