Why is this night different from all other nights? On this night, you’ll delight your Seder guests by elevating your matzah game. Here’s how to replace dry and dull with sweet and savory.
DIY Matzah Pizza
- 2-4 tbsp Wholesome Pantry Pizza Sauce
- 1 piece of matzo
- 2-4 tbsp Wholesome Pantry shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any desired toppings such as sliced peppers, mushrooms, onions etc
- Fresh basil, for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Gently top matzo with pizza sauce and spread evenly, leaving 1 inch uncovered on all sides.
- Top with cheese and any desired toppings, then place pizza on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven, top with fresh basil if desired and serve!
DIY Matzah Bark
- 4 sheets of matzo
- ¼ cup dark or milk chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup assorted toppings, such as chopped pistachios, dried apricots, dried cranberries, shredded coconut etc
- Using a spatula, gently spread melted dark chocolate over matzo. Using a spoon, drizzle with white chocolate.
- Quickly sprinkle with any desired toppings, pressing the toppings in gently to make sure they stick.
- Let bark chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes, or until set. Remove from fridge and break into pieces either with a knife or by breaking apart with hands. Store in fridge until ready to enjoy!