For starters: Roasted Beet and Arugula Salad
- 1 package Wholesome Pantry beets
- 1 package Wholesome Pantry butternut squash
- 1/2 cup ShopRite balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup ShopRite Trading Company olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces mix of Wholesome Pantry Baby Arugula and Baby kale
- 1/3 cup sliced ShopRite almonds
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, such as Montrachet, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread beets and butternut squash on 2 foil lined baking sheets. Spray with cooking spray and roast until both are tender, 25 minutes for the squash an 35 minutes for the beets.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, mustard, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and set aside.
- Place the salad greens in a large bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of the dressing. Transfer to serving dish before adding beets, squash, almonds, and goat cheese on top. Drizzle with additional vinaigrette, if desired, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve.
For the main course: Herb Crusted Pork Loin
- 1 ½ lb boneless pork loin
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp each salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp ShopRite Trading Company olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and mix together garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, fresh cracked pepper, and salt in a small food processor or blender. Pulse a few times until well combined. Add 2 Tbsp of olive oil to the herb mixture. And pulse one more time to mix.
- Place the pork loin on a baking sheet covered with foil. Rub the oil/herb mixture over the surface of the pork loin. Roast pork for 25-40 minutes or until an internal temperature reads 145 degrees. Allow the pork loin to rest for at least ten minutes before slicing and serving.
For the side dish: Harvest Brown Rice and Butternut Squash Medley
- 1 box (2 inner pouches) Wholesome Pantry Whole Grain Medley
- 1 package Wholesome Pantry Butternut Squash
- 1 cup finely chopped Wholesome Pantry Baby Kale
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tbsp ShopRite Trading Company Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Pantry Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Add butternut squash to sheet, spray with cooking spray, and roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook both pouches of Wholesome Pantry Whole Grain Medley according to package directions in the microwave. Empty cooked rice into a large mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add roasted squash, baby kale,chopped walnuts, olive oil and vinegar. Toss all to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve warm
Don't forget about dessert: Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
For the crust:
- 14 ShopRite Gingerbread Men, crushed in a food processor into crumbs
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Pantry organic cane sugar
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Pantry butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) ShopRite cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Pantry Organic Cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon ShopRite vanilla
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 Wholesome Pantry eggs
- 1 cup ShopRite eggnog
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs, sugar and nutmeg. Stir in melted butter and mix until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and bake at 350ºF for 8 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy, then beat in sugar, vanilla and nutmeg until well combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in eggnog. Pour mixture over cookie crust and bake at 350°F about 22 minutes or until almost set.
- Let cool on cooling rack for at least 1 hour, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into bars and serving.