Thinking about what to serve at your Passover meal this year? Whip up this simple flourless chocolate cake for the perfect Passover treat for you and your family!
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes | cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Serves 8-12
- 1 cup Bowl and Basket chocolate chips
- ½ cup Bowl and Basket unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Pantry cane sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp ShopRite vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup Bowl and Basket heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Bowl and Basket sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray an 8-Inch round cake pan with cooking spray. Cut a piece of parchment to fit the bottom of the pan and place it there then spray again with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate chips and microwave for 30 second intervals until melted and smooth, making sure to stir between each interval.
- Once mixture is smooth, whisk in sugar, salt, and vanilla. Gently whisk in eggs, followed by the cocoa powder. Whisk until just combined (don’t over mix!).
- Pour batter into cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set in the center. Let cake cool in pan for 15 minutes, then gently invert onto a cooling rack, remove parchment circle, and let cool completely.
- While it’s cooling, make the whipped cream. Add heavy cream to a large mixing bowl (or a stand mixer) and beat until soft peaks form, then beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Once cool, top with fresh whipped cream and sliced strawberries