The holiday season can be exhausting. Between holiday parties at school, the office and friends’ homes, it can be tough to focus on weeknight dinner planning. Though it may be tempting to reach for that takeout menu, don’t!
With a little help from ShopRite Kitchens, you can have freshly made pasta on the table in less time than it takes to get delivery from your favorite fast food joint. Our fresh pastas cook in just 5 minutes! Pair them with your fav sauce, a few mix-ins and you’ll have the perfect pasta on the table in no time!
Here’s our foolproof plan to build your past night menu:
Step 1: Pick a Pasta
Our freshly-made ShopRite Kitchens pasta come in dozens of flavors for you to choose from. Mushroom ravioli, chicken tortellini and sausage tortelloni are a few of our favorites, but you can’t go wrong with classics like linguine and fettucine either!
Step 2: Pick a Sauce
Our main go-to’s include:
- Classic Marinara
- Olive Oil and Herbs
But you could also try any other sauces your family loves, like vodka sauce or even puttanesca.
Step 3: Choose Mix-Ins (Optional, But Delicious!)
- Freshly sauteed veggies, like spinach, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli or onions
- Protein like grilled chicken or cooked shrimp
- Fresh or dried herbs like basil, red pepper flakes or thyme
- Grated Parmigiano Cheese or fresh mozzarella
Get creative here! If you have a picky eater, you can stick with classics like grated cheese and grilled chicken. For those adventurous eaters, try different proteins and flavor combinations until you find your new family favorite!
Our Top 7 Combinations for Pasta Night Done Right:
Finally, in case you need a little inspiration to get started, here are our top 7 combinations for easy, simple and delicious pasta night dinners:
- Sausage Tortelloni with Bolognese Sauce
- Linguine with Cherry Tomatoes, Basil and Olive Oil
- Fettucine Alfredo with Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach
- Mushroom Ravioli with Sauteed Mushrooms, Olive Oil and Garlic
- 5 Cheese Ravioli in Classic Marinara Sauce with Grated Parm Cheese
- Spinach and Cheese Ravioli Alfredo
- Chicken Tortellini with Pesto, Sundried Tomatoes and Mozzarella