Autumn is fast approaching, which means it’s time for comforting soups, sandwiches and plenty of holiday entertaining. Read on to see how you can pair our new Artisan breads with everything from your weekly meal plan to special holiday menus!
1. The Beginnings of a Beautiful Artisan Sandwich
Forget plain old sandwich bread – be the envy of your co-workers (or classmates!) with artisan style sandwiches like an Easy Caprese Sandwich on our Olive Oil Ciabatta, a Shrimp Po Boy on our Demi Ciabatta, or a classic BLT on Roasted Garlic Ciabatta!
Easy Caprese Sandwich – slice olive oil ciabatta into two slices, then spread each slice with a tablespoon or two of pesto. Top one slice with tomatoes, mozzarella, and optional additional greens like arugula. Top with other slice of ciabatta and enjoy!
Shrimp Po Boy – Slice Demi Ciabatta in half. Spread each slice with a little mayo and/or remoulade sauce. Top one slice with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato and sauteed shrimp. Top with other slice of bread and dig in.
BLT – slice Roasted Garlic Ciabatta into two slices, and spread each slice with a little mayo. Top one slice with romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and applewood smoked bacon. Top with other slice of Ciabatta.
2. Pair with Soups and Stews for Comfort Food Central
Imagine dinnertime on a chilly autumn evening; what better way to stay warm and cozy than a bowl of soup with a side of artisan bread? Here are just a few of our favorite flavor combinations to get you started:
4 Fabulous Bread and Soup Combinations
- Butternut Squash Soup with our Kneaded Grains Loaf
- Tomato Bisque with Classic Ciabatta
- Clam Chowder with our Renaissance Grains Loaf
- Beef Stew with our Rosemary and Olive Oil Loaf
3. Endless Crostini Combinations for Holiday Parties
Think outside the box when building these adorable crostini for your next holiday party. Here are a few suggestions to inspire your next set of appetizers:
- Hazelnut Spread with Fresh Berries and Powdered Sugar
- Strawberries with Balsamic Glaze over Mascarpone Cheese
- Sliced Pears with Honey, Walnuts and Goat Cheese
- Roast Beef, Arugula and Bleu Cheese
- Cucumbers and Cream Cheese
- Smoked Salmon, Capers, Chives and Cream Cheese
- Roasted Mushrooms with Walnuts and
3. Part of a Holiday Cheeseboard
Nothing goes together better than bread and cheese! Build a beautiful cheeseboard for your next holiday gathering and provide any of our baguettes or whole grain ciabatta loaves as the perfect accompaniment to your cheeses and appetizers.